What is a Process?
Reality is composed of processes.
Nothing is simply a discrete object.
Everything comes into being via a process, stays in existence via other process, and transforms out of being via yet other processes. To innovate is to see, think, and live processes.
Read More About Processes
- Volume 46: It is all processes within processes: Our introduction to processes.
- Volume 49: Cutting into Processes: We took a multi-dimensional look at process.
- Volume 50: Processes begin in the Middle: Rethinking the lines and the dots of process diagrams and looking at the relational whole and how it makes the lines and dots that made it.
- Volume 51: Processes: The Astonishment of Feedback: Introducing feedback — its history and fundamental strangeness. What it is, and its two forms. Why it is important to rethinking creative processes.
- Volume 52: Feeding Forward — the process takes over: We introduced the concept of feedforward and epicycles as key concepts for how an innovation emerges in a more-than-human manner.
- Volume 53: Into and Beyond Paradigms: Can the logic of Paradigm Change help us understand from a process perspective how creative change happens? We critically explore this question.
For more, navigate to our complete list of articles on process for innovation.